The ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS-with Honors) * provides a powerful tool to identify customer-focused and well-managed cleaning providers. At IMAGE earning the ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS-with Honors)* certification is a significant milestone. An Independent, accredited assessor, verifies CIMS certified firms meet the industry standard for:
- Quality systems
- Service delivery
- Human resources
- Health, safety, and environmental stewardship
- Management commitment
After all, the thorough process and third-party assessment are clear validation of our outstanding business practices. But at IMAGE, the certification means much more than that: It allows us to offer our customers valuable benefits.
CIMS certification allows our customers to:
- Choose a company that is truly professional and capable of getting the job done.
- Be assured that our management systems and processes were assessed by an independent third-party and that we comply with the industry’s leading standard.
- Take advantage of the savings and service improvements that come from reducing costs by improving efficiency.
- Know that we have a sustainable business model that will provide them with valuable, long-term service.
- Take the guesswork out of identifying a quality, customer-focused, professional organization.
Make your job easier and take your organization to the next level with a CIMS certified cleaning provider.
*CIMS certification is administered by ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association.
Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBENC)
IMAGE Property Services is certified as a women’s business entity by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third-party certifier of the businesses owned and operated by women in the U.S.
We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today and we can add diversity to your supply chain.